Texas Smoke'em!

Debi ate..


at Texas Smoke'em restaurant last night for some catch-up with my fellow S11 blockmates at DLSU-Manila It was all in good time, because it was dinner after a hard day's work, and then some who came just to eat and have a good time with good friends..




Early birds were me, Kev, Bayce, Allen and Czed. We had some Jalapeno Nachos which were consumed faster than you can say "Sarap!". And it was pretty cool too, because there were yellow and violet, and some pink chips. Again, didn't have the time to take a picture. Tsk.

And then the people started piling up. I looked at their menu, and I have to say that the prices were very reasonable. I didn't have the time to take pictures here and there because it's really been a while since we all sat down and talk to each other. What I do have a picture of, is this one:


Yeap, Beer and the others have done a lot in making everyone a little more beautiful/handsome. Thanks, Beer and friends! Now we know why we are 6.7 billion strong, and counting..

So we ordered, and I got me one of these:

That's half a slab of baby back ribs, BBQ Sausages, Chorizo Rice, Mexican Chili, with some Banana Chips. For less than 500 pesos. NEAT. YUM. I actually didn't eat some afternoon snacks just for this one.

And since I was really in a tight spot on the table, I just let the others do the picture-taking.


Almost the same people. Others were too busy chomping down their food. Hate vegetables much? I think those are Romain lettuces leftovers.. Haha

S11, we should do this more often.. :D I really enjoyed eating and hanging around with you guys.. and about three girls. (Bayce, Kat, and the late but jolly Rose).


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That one looks very delicious!

Anonymous said...

ganda kuha ng phone mo alvin :p

DebiCody said...

ganda ba? Haha salamat, pero lokbu pa ung phone e. Dapat pla night mode.

Anonymous said...

"S11, we should do this more often.. :D", uy nagpaparinig oh, haha!

magnanakaw sana ko ng pics, pero mas ok na i link ko nalang papunta dito hehe!

Anonymous said...

Di ako kita sa pic :( -Toko

DebiCody said...

Hindi kayu natingin lol. Ulit na lang. :D

Post a Comment